Financial Organization creates Peace of Mind! Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is around the corner. Do you have a budget set for Christmas or do you worry about it in January? There is nothing more stressful than opening that credit card statement in January and not knowing what to expect. What if you had cash in an envelope marked “Christmas Spending” and knew exactly how much you could afford. Imagine a credit card statement that said $0 balance due. How many gifts will still be in use while you are paying interest on the purchase?
One idea that I am going to start using in my own life is creating an experience rather than a thing. Spending time with someone or creating a new adventure just sounds so much more fun to me.
Are you an individual, family or small business? I can help get you started planning your budget. Trade the stress of not knowing your financial plan and spend your time doing what you love to do. KNOW where every dollar lives.
I can help you organize those boxes of receipts, set up a simple budget and understand where you spend your income. Using online banking is good for a quick snapshot but it does not tell your true financial picture.
FIVE EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED:
1. Set up a program on your computer/phone/tablet for easy and trusted instant access to your financial information;
2. Plan 30 minutes (no more) each night to enter your daily expenses;
3. Pick one day a week to devote to reviewing your income and expenses and make sure they are entered into your program;
4. Print a simple report after one month of transactions to show your true income and expenses and determine your goals.
5. Use the report to plan your first draft of a budget.
What is holding you back? Don’t go through another income tax appointment without knowing and understanding your financial picture — Set up a 30 minute consultation and together we can —-
CREATE PEACE OF MIND FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR SMALL BUSINESS THROUGH FINANCIAL ORGANIZATION!