It is 2016. Summer is over. September brings back to school and the last quarter of the year to reach your goals. Are you an individual, family or small business? I can help get you started. Spend your time doing what you love and knowing where every dollar lives.
I can help you organize those boxes of receipts, set up a simple budget and understand where you spend your income. Using online banking is good for a quick snapshot but it does not tell your true financial picture.
THE FIVE EASY STEPS WE WILL TAKE TO GET STARTED:
1. Set up a program on your computer/phone/tablet for easy and trusted instant access to your financial information;
2. Plan 30 minutes (no more) each night to enter your daily expenses;
3. Pick one day a week to devote to reviewing your income and expenses and make sure they are entered into your program;
4. Print a simple report after one month of transactions to show your income and expenses and determine your goals.
5. Use the report to plan your first draft of a budget.
What is holding you back? Don’t go through another tax appointment without knowing and understanding your financial picture — Set up a 30 minute consultation and together we can CREATE PEACE OF MIND for you THROUGH FINANCIAL ORGANIZATION!